[gmx-users] Coarse-grained Protein-ligand simulations

Mac Kevin Braza mebraza at up.edu.ph
Mon Apr 1 11:46:59 CEST 2019

Thank you Prof. Lemkul,

I appreciate your comment on this part.

Sir Peter Kroon,

We want to do the coarse-grained MD simulation to access long timescale
events of the
effect of the ligand binding to the GPCR, at least microsecond . For now,
the most accessible means for us is to
do the CGMD. But we are currently being cornered in choosing which set-up
will best suit, and
if it will allow us to see these events. We are looking also in the
possibility of coarse-graining
the ligand, and if you can share your expertise in coarse-graining also the
ligand that would be great.
I appreciate this Sir Kroon, thank you very much!

Best regards,
Mac Kevin E. Braza