[gmx-users] calculation of pair wise interaction energy of residues

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:59:03 CEST 2019

Hi,

You have to compute all the pairwise interactions if you want to compare
all the pairwise interactions.

But I'm deeply skeptical that you can learn anything from this anyway. The
potential energy of typical force fields is not constructed to be
decomposable, and such an analysis neglects the entropic component of the
free energy anyway.

Mark