[gmx-users] 2019.2 build warnings

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 19:00:05 CEST 2019

Hi Szilárd,

I am at a conference right now, but will do my best to upload the requested data first thing on Monday. In the meantime, could you please tell me where the stuff of interest would be located within the local gromacs build directory? I mean, I could make the entire directory a tarball, but not sure it's all that necessary. I don't remember which tests failed, unfortunately...

Thank you!

Alex