[gmx-users] How can i calculate RDF of one capsulated Drug in Carbon nanotube (CNT) simulated?

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Apr 30 23:20:46 CEST 2019

1 - pbc is on by default, so there is no need to use that command switch
unless you want to shut it off.

2 - no idea since we can't see the graph. You need to load it somewhere
that we can access it via a URL to look at it.

3 - can't say because you have no told us what the rdf is actually
calculated between ie atoms, center of mass of a molecule etc. groups that
you selected when you executed the command.