[gmx-users] How to deal with "non-zero total charge" problem in gromacs?

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Thu Aug 1 06:18:50 CEST 2019

http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/current/user-guide/run-time-errors.html#system-has-non-zero-total-charge

You will need to go through your topologies and work out why there is a
non-zero charge like that.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.