[gmx-users] simulation on 2 gpus

paul buscemi pbuscemi at q.com
Sat Aug 3 19:58:48 CEST 2019

Stefano,

Here is a typical run

fpr minimization mdrun -deffnm   grofile. -nn gpu

and for other runs for a 32 core

gmx -deffnm grofile.nvt  -nb gpu -pme gpu -ntomp  8  -ntmpi 8  -npme 1 -gputasks 0000000011111111  -pin on

Depending on the molecular system/model   -ntomp -4 -ntmpi 16  may be faster   - of course adjusting -gputasks

Rarely do I fine that not using ntomp and ntpmi is faster, but it is never bad

Let me know how it goes.

Paul