[gmx-users] Is it possible to control GPU utilizations when running two simulations in one workstation?

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Sun Aug 4 23:21:15 CEST 2019

What is the difference between the four systems you are referring to? How
many atoms is each of them? Do they have exactly the same mdp parameters?
What is the CPU utilization like?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.