[gmx-users] best performance on GPU

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:59:38 CEST 2019

Hi,

You can get significantly better performance if you use a more recent
GROMACS version (>=2018) to pick up the improvements to GPU
acceleration (see
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/jcc.26011 Fig 7, top
group of bars), but 300 ns/day on a single machine is unlikely with
your system and settings.

Cheers,
--
Szilárd