[gmx-users] Wham analysis

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sun Aug 18 16:54:54 CEST 2019

On 8/18/19 5:10 AM, Negar Parvizi wrote:
> Dear all, I used Justin's tutorial(Tutorial 3: Umbrella Sampling: GROMACS Tutorial ) for my file which is protein-ligand complex.
> The pulling force was in Y direction. when Umbrella sampling finished, "Wham" couldn't analysis the data because wham is in z direction.what should I do now for wham analysis? how can I change it to Y direction?

WHAM does not presuppose the axis or vector; it does what you tell it.
If you're referring to the x-axis label in the PMF profile being "z,"
that is just a generic (and perhaps imprecise) label that should be
changed to the Greek character xi, per conventional notation.

Assistant Professor
Office: 301 Fralin Hall
Lab: 303 Engel Hall

340 West Campus Dr.