[gmx-users] How to generate CHARMM force field for GROMACS using CGenFF for polymer crystal structure?

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed Aug 21 03:23:31 CEST 2019

This is an issue with CGenFF, nothing to do with GROMACS.

So you need to ask this question through the CGenFF help channel(s),
wherever that may be.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.