[gmx-users] Error in calculating center of mass using distance command

Jorden Cabal jordencabal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 04:37:52 CEST 2019

Hi Sumedha,
I think you are using the default value of -len (i.e Mean distance for
histogramming) in the command which is 0.1. If you data points contains
distance values which has larger mean than this, histogramming for those
values will not be calculated. For conformation, you can check the output
file, you will see that it ends 0.2. I hope this might help you.
Thanks