[gmx-users] "comm-mode = Angular" gives error

Jorden Cabal jordencabal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 04:52:07 CEST 2019

Hi Justin,
Thank you Justin for letting me know. I will definitely consider increasing
the simulation box.
Although, I was wondering that what would happen if I take
comm-mode="Angular" and comm-grps= "molecule_AB !molecule_AB". This setting
gives a warning which was ignored using -maxwarn option. After running 10
ns of simulation, the system seems to be stable and very less fluctuations
are observed upon visualization compared to when I use comm-mode="Linear".
or nothing.
What would you suggest? Should I proceed with the first setting?
Thank you in advance.