[gmx-users] Steps to using Drude force field?

Billy Williams-Noonan billy.williams-noonan at monash.edu
Fri Aug 23 01:48:17 CEST 2019

Hey James,

I was about to tell you that I don't think you can easily do this in
GROMACS, but it turns out you might be able to with the 2019 version?

Have a read

http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2019.1/reference-manual/functions/polarization.html

You would need to get the Drude parameters from somewhere though.  Unsure
if the 2019 version of pdb2gmx will automate that.  If not, good luck
searching for them!

Cheers,
Billy