[gmx-users] Topology

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 07:04:39 CEST 2019

Hi,

You already have the topology for it :-) Chirality is about spatial
configuration, topologies are about connectivity. There's no need to try to
encode the spatial configuration because there is no accessible path for
the conversion, given the existence of the bonded parameters.
(Coarse-grained and united-atom force fields have an issue to solve,
however.)

Mark