[gmx-users] (no subject)

Navneet Kumar Singh navneetcdl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 20:50:23 CEST 2019

I have seen this in Gromacs manual.
[ virtual_sites2 ]
; Site  from        funct  a
5       1     2     1      0.7439756

for type 3 like this:

[ virtual_sites3 ]
; Site  from               funct   a          b
5       1     2     3      1       0.7439756  0.128012

for type 3fd like this:

[ virtual_sites3 ]
; Site  from               funct   a          d
5       1     2     3      2       0.5        -0.105

for type 3fad like this:

[ virtual_sites3 ]
; Site  from               funct   theta      d
5       1     2     3      3       120        0.5

for type 3out like this:

[ virtual_sites3 ]
; Site  from               funct   a          b          c
5       1     2     3      4       -0.4       -0.4       6.9281

for type 4fdn like this:

[ virtual_sites4 ]
; Site  from                      funct   a          b          c
5       1     2     3     4       2       1.0        0.9       0.105

I have this from unk.itp file.
[ virtual_sites3 ]
; Site   from funct a   d
   52     1    23    23     2     0   -0.164

[ exclusions ]
; ai  aj
    1    52 1
   52    23 1
   52    21 1
   52    22 1
   52    18 1
   52    19 1
   52    51 1
   52    50 1

Now I have to add this in topology file. Is this supposed to add in
system.top ?

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 12:11 AM Justin Lemkul <jalemkul at vt.edu> wrote:

> On 8/26/19 2:33 PM, Navneet Kumar Singh wrote:
> > I can't understand meaning of this "For all other GROMACS versions, you
> > will have to manually edit the topology to use "3fad" construction and
> > appropriate atom numbers." If I am using version other than the
> > Gromacs2016.x.
> >
> > Can I get example of any topology file where these kind of
> construction've
> > for loan pair done manually in the topology file?
>
> Please see the manual for examples of what the different construction
> types are.
>
> -Justin

> >> That directive belongs in the topology to which it corresponds. If it is
> >> in unk.itp, then it is already in system.top. You don't need to include
> >> anything else.
> >>
> >> -Justin

> mentioned
> >> in
> are

> do.

> _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> (default,

> >> 4.0
> molecule

> >> numbers,
> this
> >>>>

> ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> It

> >> consult

> or

> >> --
> >> ==================================================
> >>
> >> Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
> >> Assistant Professor
> >> Office: 301 Fralin Hall
> >> Lab: 303 Engel Hall
> >>
> >> Virginia Tech Department of Biochemistry
> >> 340 West Campus Dr.
> >> Blacksburg, VA 24061
> >>
> >> jalemkul at vt.edu | (540) 231-3129
> >> http://www.thelemkullab.com

> >> * Please search the archive at
> >> http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/GMX-Users_List before
> >> posting!

> >> * For (un)subscribe requests visit
> >> send a mail to gmx-users-request at gromacs.org.

> Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor
> Office: 301 Fralin Hall
> Lab: 303 Engel Hall

> 340 West Campus Dr.
> Blacksburg, VA 24061
>
> jalemkul at vt.edu | (540) 231-3129
> http://www.thelemkullab.com

> * Please search the archive at
> posting!

> * For (un)subscribe requests visit

     Thanks & Regards

[image: photo]
*NAVNEET KUMAR*
Doctoral Student
Dept. of Pharmacoinformatics
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Sector 67,
S.A.S. Nagar - 160062, Punjab (INDIA)
P +918017967647  <+918017967647> |
E navneetcdl at gmail.com  <navneetcdl at gmail.com>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/navneet-kumar-74391814a/>
<http://facebook.com/xeon.singh> <http://instagram.com/snavneetkumar>

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.