[gmx-users] regarding changing the scale from ps to ns

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Thu Aug 29 23:43:45 CEST 2019

What didn't work? Highly recommend with things like this that you copy and
paste the exact command you tried and what the output was. Vague references
to it not working is not helpful to those looking to give advice on what to
do.

The suggested command by Reza was something like:

gmx trjconv -f input_pstime.xtc -o output_nstime.xtc -tu ns

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.