[gmx-users] failing of g_membed

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 05:58:00 CET 2019

Hi,

As I'm sure you know from reading up on membed, it works by scaling the
embedded protein to be tiny and turning off its interactions. The mostly
likely issue is that you didn't give those instructions correctly. Double
check the documentation, and use a recent version of GROMACS to get the bug
fixes that have happened since your version, which I can see is several
years old.

Mark