[gmx-users] RMSD plots protein-peptide complex

Dr. Seema Mishra seema_uoh at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 02:46:03 CET 2019

Ok so I created index group already and fed it ti trjconv and g_rms. But while selecting atoms in g_rms stage if we select 22 (for index group) then all atoms of index group will be selected. We want inly backbone atoms of index group. I thought my commands just written before here would work. Otherwise, How to get that?