[gmx-users] ramachandran plot

zaved at tezu.ernet.in zaved at tezu.ernet.in
Fri Jan 11 08:42:55 CET 2019

> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 17:17:31 +0530
> From: Subhomoi Borkotoky <subhomoy.bk at gmail.com>
> To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
> Subject: Re: [gmx-users] ramachandran plot

Hii Subhomoi

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Regards
Zaved

> Hi Javed,
>
> I hope *gmx rama* will solve the issue.
>
> http://manual.gromacs.org/archive/5.0.4/programs/gmx-rama.html
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> --------------------------
> *Subhomoi Borkotoky, Ph. D.*
> DBT Research Associate,
> Kusuma School of Biological Sciences,
> Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
> New Delhi-110016,
> India.
>
> Alternate E-mail : subhomoi at yahoo.com
>

> On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 3:01 PM <zaved at tezu.ernet.in> wrote:
>
>> Dear Users
>>
>> Can anyone suggest me any available tool to analyze ramachandran plot
>> timewise for a trajectory?
>>
>> Thank You
>>
>> Regards
>> Zaved Hazarika
>> Research Scholar
>> Dept. Of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology,
>> Tezpur University,
>> India

* * * D I S C L A I M E R * * *
This e-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and destroy it from your system. Though considerable effort has been made to deliver error free e-mail messages but it can not be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed, or may contain viruses. The recipient must verify the integrity of this e-mail message.