[gmx-users] How To Calculate The Energy From The Coordinates Of Pdb File?

Mehdi Mirzaie mirzaie.mhd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:11:08 CET 2019

Dear Groamcs User,

 I would be appreciated if you guide me, how to extract pairwise energy
(between residues) from the coordinates of PDB file?  Since the Pdb files
are already minimized, obviously, there is no needed to run energy
minimization step.

*Mehdi Mirzaie(PhD),*

Department of Applied Mathematics,

Faculty of Mathematical Sciences,