[gmx-users] How to use "define = -DPOSRES" in Gromacs 2018?

ZHANG Cheng 272699575 at qq.com
Mon Jan 14 15:48:39 CET 2019

Thank you Mark!

The "Protein_A.itp" is obtained by:
python martinize.py -f 1UBQ.pdb -o single-ubq.top -x 1UBQ-CG.pdb -dssp ./dssp-2.0.4-linux-amd64 -p backbone -ff martini22

So the "Protein_A.itp" has the restraints in the "1UBQ-CG.pdb".

So I should use "-r 1UBQ-CG.pdb"?
So the whole command is the below?
gmx grompp -p system.top -r 1UBQ-CG.pdb -c solvated.gro -f minimization.mdp -o minimization.tpr