[gmx-users] EMBO Workshop: Visualising Biological Data (VIZBI 2019) is approaching!

Björn Sommer bjoern at cellmicrocosmos.org
Mon Jan 14 20:21:25 CET 2019

*

We wish you a Happy New Year 2019! This year, VIZBI returns to Germany
for its 10th Anniversary - 10 years of ground-breaking talks in
visualizing biological data! This year, we will have again an exciting
program including a Visualization Master class to start with. The
program of the EMBO Workshop on Visualising Biological Data (VIZBI 2019)
is now online!

https://vizbi.org/2019/

The meeting takes place March 13-15 at EMBL Heidelberg, Germany. The
2019 meeting features Hadley Wickham, Janet Iwasa, and Moritz Stefaner
plus talks from a number of leading researchers, reviewing how data
visualization is transforming life science research.

*More news and current announcements concerning poster prizes, our
keynote speakers etc. please find here:*

https://vizbi.org/blog/

We hope you can join us in Heidelberg for this exciting event!

Best regards,

Seán O'Donoghue

Jim Procter

Björn Sommer