[gmx-users] Fwd: Query regarding Preferential Interaction Coefficient Calculation

ISHRAT JAHAN jishrat17 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 07:27:03 CET 2019

Dear all,
I want to calculate the number of water and osmolyte molecule at particular
distance from surface of protein in order to calculate preferential
interaction coefficient. I had calculated it using gmx select command. Is
it right to calculate using this command. Please help me in this regard.
Thanks in advance