[gmx-users] npt equlibration without position restrain

Olga Press pressol at post.bgu.ac.il
Sun Jan 20 10:33:48 CET 2019

 Dr. Mark Abraham, thank you so much for your help.
That meaning that in the NPT equilibration without position restrains
the refcoord_scaling should not be present at all in the mdp file*?*

Thank you in advance.
Olga

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 20 בינו׳ 2019 ב-11:06 מאת ‪Mark Abraham‬‏ <‪
mark.j.abraham at gmail.com‬‏>:‬