[gmx-users] "Too many LINCS warnings" in a minimization after solvation with coarse-grained waters

ZHANG Cheng 272699575 at qq.com
Fri Jan 25 19:20:17 CET 2019

Dear All,

(hope this message can be put under the original thread)

I solved this problem. The reason is, I was trying to fill the system with water then minimise it, which is not good.

The better way is, prepare a waterbox that is even larger than the system box. Then minimise that water box. Then fill the system with that minimised water box. Problem solved!

Best
Cheng