[gmx-users] clustering of ions during NPT simulation

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Jul 2 18:57:46 CEST 2019

On 6/30/19 1:01 AM, Netaly Khazanov wrote:
> H Justin,
> I used  amber99sb-ildn FF for the simulation.
> Which parameters do you suggest to use?

I don't generally use AMBER so I can't comment on which parameters you
should use, but this is a well-established (and solved) issue in the
literature and proper parameters are available. You can cross-check
against the LJ parameters that are implemented in the AMBER force fields
and determine whether or not you are being plagued by outdated parameters.

Assistant Professor
Office: 301 Fralin Hall
Lab: 303 Engel Hall

340 West Campus Dr.