[gmx-users] How to do proper NVE simulation using Gromacs

atb files atbfiles at zoho.com
Wed Jul 3 08:48:59 CEST 2019

            Hello,I am trying to do NVE simulation, for that I am first properly equilibrating the system by energy minimisation and long NVT, NPT simulations. For NVE I set the thermostat and barostat to No. Ideally, the systems total energy should not change, but my system energy is gradually decreasing and after long run everything is freezing, temperature and all three energies (KE, PE and TE) are reducing. What might be the problem, please help- Yogesh Sent using Zoho Mail