[gmx-users] Self-interaction across periodic boundaries

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 12:24:02 CEST 2019

Hi,

If you're trying to model something like it was at infinite dilution using
a periodic box, then the size of the box needs to be at least as large as
the size of the structure and its effective interaction radius. It seems
like your simulation is suggesting at least one of those is larger than you
first thought it was :-)

Mark