[gmx-users] POPC Berger lipids parameters for AMBER99sb

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Jul 9 02:50:34 CEST 2019

On 7/8/19 7:31 PM, Carlos Navarro wrote:
> Dear gmx-users,
> I was wondering if someone can share the Berger parameters for POPC for
> Amber99sb (and I they can share also a .pdb .gro file will be even better).
> I found several for gromos, but I need them form AMBER99sb.

Berger parameters are united-atom and designed for use with GROMOS. I
know some people have combined them with various protein force fields
with varying success, but I would not do that. Berger parameters are
wildly outdated and much better force fields exist. In your case, use
Slipids, which are specifically designed to be compatible with AMBER.

Assistant Professor
Office: 301 Fralin Hall
Lab: 303 Engel Hall

340 West Campus Dr.