[gmx-users] How to let mdrun not generate trr file

atb files atbfiles at zoho.com
Wed Jul 10 09:20:07 CEST 2019

            Remove velocity saving settings from mdp file.Sent using Zoho Mail---- On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 20:48:40 +0530  sunyeping<sunyeping at aliyun.com> wrote ----Hello everyone,  "gmx mdrun -dffname md_0_1" will generate all production files including .trr, .xtc, .cpt, .log, etc.. If I don't want it to generate .trr file but generate all other file types, how should I write the command?   Best regards  Yeping Sun --  Gromacs Users mailing list  * Please search the archive at http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/GMX-Users_List before posting!  * Can't post? Read http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists  * For (un)subscribe requests visit https://maillist.sys.kth.se/mailman/listinfo/gromacs.org_gmx-users or send a mail to gmx-users-request at gromacs.org.