[gmx-users] Specific heat calculations using gmx energy

Pragati Sharma pragati2325 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 06:12:28 CEST 2019

Thanks, Prof. Spoel. The Enthalpy does make a sudden drop and excluding
that part, the heat capacity values does not differ much with time.
However the values still are far from experimental values ( 7934.66 J/mol
K* compared to ~ 100 *J/mol K). I am using 5.1.1 version, so I cant use the
gmx dos program, it stop with an index error. I will try gmx dos in gromacs
2019 and check the Cp values again.