[gmx-users] Keep having to path gromacs when opening a new terminal

KRISHNA PRASAD GHANTA chemkrish18 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 06:21:52 CEST 2019

If you have .bashrc file then just add this line in your .bashrc file then
type source .bashrc

vi .bashrc

*source /usr/local/gromacs/bin/GMXRC*

*source .bashrc*

*Krishna Prasad Ghanta*
*Research Scholar*
*Molecular Modeling Laboratory*
*Indian Institute Of Technology Kharagpur*

*Kharagpur-721302Contact no - 8327297650*