[gmx-users] Need to install latest Gromacs on ios

andrew goring andrew.goring at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:55:04 CEST 2019

Hi,

I need to install the latest version of gromacs on the late Apple software.

I follow the "quick and dirty" instructions, but it does not work.

I believe I have all of the proper software and computers installed, as I
have XCode up to date (although, I can't figure out how to check if c and
c++ compilers are present).

Would anyone be able to walk me through this? I think there is something
simple I am not doing, as I do not have experience installing source code.

Thanks,

Andrew K. Goring