[gmx-users] topol. top file

KRISHNA PRASAD GHANTA chemkrish18 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 05:06:45 CEST 2019

See ligpargen online server to find out opls file format. Here you have to
draw your require structure then generate smile sequence set charge and
select optimization level it will generate corresponding ff in opls format.
Finally you have to change sigma and epsilon and bonded parameters you will
get your opls ff. I hope it will help you