[gmx-users] space dependent electric field

Maryam maryam.kowsar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 04:25:37 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I want to apply a space but not time dependent electric field to my system.
I reviewed the source code of the electric field but it only has constant
and time dependent EF (pulsed EF). Can anyone help me find out how I can
change the source code to have space dependent EF without changing the
defined parameters in gromacs so that I wont face the problem of changing
all related subroutines? Which routines should I apply required changes if
I want to add some new parameters for the space dependent EF?
Thank you