[gmx-users] List of H-bond donors and acceptors

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Mon Jun 3 00:51:25 CEST 2019

http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/current/onlinehelp/gmx-hbond.html

May be:
-hbn -hbm ?

Though may be not reading it further, as it is over entire trajectory.
You might have to use these one frame at a time to get what you want.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu