[gmx-users] Rupture force definition

Rakesh Mishra rockinbhu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 06:54:30 CEST 2019

Thanks Justin,

I want to see the change statistically by using same parameter (velocity
and same spring constant)
Hence, I think it will be better to pull the same system  by choosing its
different conformation.
 Eg. I  had taken the the last conformation of production md ( 50 ns) for
pulling.  Then in order
to see the differences we can take conformation at 40th ns and apply the
pull with same parameter
(Same velocity and same spring constant ).