[gmx-users] There is no domain decomposition error

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 17:08:20 CEST 2019

Hello,

did you change the command to submit the calculation or did you use a
different machine to run the calculations?
This error usually means that the domain decomposition can't run on the
requested number of (thread)-MPI ranks.

Try using a different number of ranks or different combinations of
-ntmpi and -ntomp.

Cheers

Paul

--