[gmx-users] problem with topology

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Jun 11 11:48:53 CEST 2019

Do you have a .itp for each molecule? How did you generate the box with the
multiple molecules? What is the contents of your .top file? What was the
exact commands you used? What was the exact output? Copy and paste, do not
type out what you think it says.

Suspect there may be a problem with how you are calling the topology.