[gmx-users] Details of g_rdf functions in version 4.6.5.

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Thu Jun 13 20:47:04 CEST 2019

The selection you made means you calculated the RDF of all ethyl acetate
atoms to all ethanol atoms. The atoms it uses are those in each of the
index groups you selected.

 The 0.2nm start of the function is reasonable as that is how close the
center of two atoms can get.

What you want to use is - rdf mol_com and supply a .tpr using - s so it can
work out what a molecule is. This will give you 5he COM rdf between the two
types of molecules.