[gmx-users] How to measure distance and find salt bridges in GROMACS ?

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Thu Jun 13 23:48:30 CEST 2019

Good page to have a thorough read of is
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/current/user-guide/cmdline.html

http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/current/onlinehelp/gmx-distance.html

http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/current/onlinehelp/gmx-saltbr.html

Try some things, see what you can get out of them. It's the best way
to learn and see if getting what you want. Running the scripts and
looking at the results is much faster than posting to the emailing
list.

If doesn't give what you want, then reply with exactly what you are
wanting to generate, the exact command you executed (copy and paste
it), then the output you got (may need to host the images somewhere)
and why it isn't what you want/expect.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu