[gmx-users] 2019.3 - Fixed Issue 2953: With DD, all intermolecular interactions were ignored?

Eiso AB eisoab at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:44:35 CEST 2019

Hi Mateusz,

The intermolecular interactions meant here are the one that can be
specifically defined as
[ intermolecular_interactions ] in the topology (e.g. used to define
distance restraints, between different molecules, see the manual).
So you shouldn't have to worry about the general intermolecular
interactions like vdW electrostatics etc.

Eiso