[gmx-users] correcting timesteps

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 18:22:12 CEST 2019

Hi,

As with another answer I gave earlier today, many tools don't have good
handling of time steps and particularly their differences, once there are a
lot of significant digits in the times recorded. You could try using gmx
tools from a double-precision build, but that might not help. The step
numbers in the trajectory frames are utterly reliable, so rely on them if
you can.

Mark