[gmx-users] Check point file

Alex alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 22:53:17 CEST 2019

Dear all,
I have a 100 ns simulation, the case.100ns.xtc, case.100ns.trr,
case.100ns.cpt ... all are here,  I want to truncate the xtc file at 80 ns
(case.80ns.xtc, case.80ns.trr) and continue it by using a new tpr file.
Everything is clear for me except the case.cpt file for which is not
possible to have the case.80ns.cpt unlike the case.80ns.xtc and trr.
So, I wonder if it is meaningful if I use the case.100ns.cpt,,
case.80ns.xtc and case.80ns.trr to continue from 80 ns point?

Thank you.
Alex