[gmx-users] Error using gmx gangle

朱元昭 1189171 at mail.dhu.edu.cn
Tue Jun 25 01:57:27 CEST 2019

Hi everyone:
     I am trying to use the command of gmx gangle.I have run the following command:
gmx gangle -f mapped.xtc -n bonded.ndx -g1 angle -group1 -oav -oall -oh
See attachment for input file.
However, Segmentation fault (core dumped):
Available static index groups: Group 0 "angles" (9 atoms) Specify any number of selections for option 'group1' (First analysis/vector selection): (one per line, <enter> for status/groups, 'help' for help, Ctrl-D to end) > 0 Selection '0' parsed Reading frame 0 time 0.000 Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Please advise me on how to solve this error.
Thank you!