[gmx-users] Are the D-CMAP terms present in the last release of CHARMM force field for GROMACS (charmm36-nov2018.ff.tgz)?

ABEL Stephane Stephane.ABEL at cea.fr
Tue Mar 5 21:50:51 CET 2019

Dear all,

I want to performs some MD simulations of systems with a protein model with D-AA and I would like to have the confirmation that the last release of the CHARMM parameters for GROMACS (i.e. charmm36-nov2018.ff.tgz) contains the D-CMAP terms listed in the ./stream/toppar_all36_prot_c36m_d_aminoacids.str file in the original toppar_c36_jul18 archive available in the MacKerell's website ?

Thank you

Stéphane