[gmx-users] Build a .top file

monia kam moniakamli95 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 14:51:56 CET 2019

Hello,

So i'm starting to learn about MD simulations and i've done the tutorial of
Lysozyme in Water for Gromacs, my work is to do MD simulations for sugars
using the tool do_glycans and the force field Glycam06, however i don't
know how to generate the .top file?
i would appreciate it if you could help me with that

--
*Monia KAMLY,*

*Ingénieur en Chimie Analytique et Instrumentation,*
*Etudiante Master 2 Chimie, Spécialité, Agro-ressources Biomolécules et
Innovations*
*Faculté des Sciences et Techniques, Université de Limoges.*

*123 Avenue Albert Thomas, 87000 Limoges*
*Mobile: 06 99 78 86 29*
*Email: monia.kamly at etu.unilim.fr <amina.ben-chaaben at etu.unilim.fr>*