[gmx-users] Chloroform simulation-Fatal error: Invalid angle type 1000

Lakshman Ji Verma lakshmanjivrm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 21:19:00 CET 2019

Hi everyone,

I am trying to simulate an organic molecule with chloroform as a solvent. I
prepared opls based topology for both the molecules from Ligpargen server.
The topology for chloroform works fine when I have only chloroform in the
system. I checked it against work done previously. However, when I add the
organic molecule in the system, it gives a *fatal error: Invalid angle type
1000.*

I am sure that the topology for the organic molecule is correct because I
have used it with water and ethanol earlier.
I found several similar threads but none was helpful for my case.
https://gromacs.org-gmx-users.maillist.sys.kth.narkive.com/olYXyODT/invalid-diherdrals#post2
https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se/pipermail/gromacs.org_gmx-users/2011-June/062099.html
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/archive-gmx-users/sxdFG1iMbqI

I checked several times. There are no spelling errors.
I have also tried changing the columns of the atom numbers in angles
section.

I am wondering if someone encountered such problem and can help me with
this. I would be very grateful.

I have attached the topology files.

Thanks
Lakshman