[gmx-users] (no subject)

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed Mar 27 23:07:39 CET 2019

In molecular dynamics things move around.

The fact that the molecules aren't in the starting position shows that it
isn't a stable configuration, the interactions between the protein and the
molecules are insufficient to keep them together in that spot.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.