[gmx-users] AWH with multiple parallel simulations

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:54:36 CET 2019

Hi,

Indeed, the former can be very beneficial, even in the case all replicas start at the same point.
The latter is an interesting idea (even better when using REST instead of T-REMD), but would require adaption of the exchange criterion. Just exchanging ignoring the bias will likely give completely incorrect results.

Cheers,

Berk